About our City Travel Planners
- Set of 7 planning sheets for Rome, Florence, Venice, the Cinque Terre, Amalfi Coast, Milan and Sorrento
- Essential sights and attractions including minimum time to visit
- Best view points and experiences
- Favorite restaurants and gelato stops based on years of research!
- Link to online map for easy navigation when you get to Italy
What Makes Our Planning Checklists So Useful
We distilled all the critical must see and do information into one page for each of Italy’s most popular destinations so you can plan your trip with ease.
How will I receive my planners?
Our travel planners and guides are published in digital PDF format. You will receive your files via email as soon as you make your purchase. No physical items will be shipped to you.
How do the Italy city planners differ from a guide book?Guide books include long explanations about historical sites and practical information that could be out of date as soon as they are published. Our planning checklists give you the essential information you need to plan your trip including what are the highlights and how long you should plan to spend at each one. We also include a handy online map.
Do you offer refunds?
We don’t accept returns, exchanges or cancellations on our digital products. Please contact us at email@example.com should you have any problems with your order.